We cordially invite you to our business breakfast, during which you can find out:
• How to deal with the regulatory side of land contamination (the remediation is not the only solution)
• How to cut your remediation costs and stay within the law
• What to do with contaminated groundwater
• The Soil Regulation: what it changes, who it will impact, whether and to what extent it applies to remediation processes already underway
• Experiences from the first two years of the new regulatory framework – real case studies
• The safest way to buy contaminated land: due diligence, reps and warranties and indemnification. Are remediation decisions transferred to the buyer?
• How contamination affects the possibility of constructing a building, obtaining permits (including occupancy permits) and use of the completed project.